View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, May-02-04, 19:32

Plan: CAD maintenance
Stats: // Female 63
BF:
Progress: 123%
Default First Full Day

...and I am going to stick with it this time! I was kind of hungry throughout the day but not craving. So by the time RM rolled around I was ravenous and overate. I can already feel that I have put on a little weight from a too carby RM, but since I am coming off of Atkins, it is just water weight, right? For those of you who switched from Atkins to CAD, how much did you gain the first day and how long did it take for you to get back to start weight?

CM: 4 hb eggs
CM: 4 or 5 oz salmon, olive oil and vinegar, 2 c romaine
RM: (horribly unbalanced, but within one hour) salad, pinac bet (filipino dish with pork, okra, eggplant, lima beans, green beans in tomato sauce), SF ice cream sandwich, 3/4 cup rice, 1/2 cookie, bite of cheesecake

I really love this WOE cause you don't have to count anything. I also don't feel guilty when I eat formerly "forbidden" foods. BUt because it was my first day (I attempted before , but I blew it before RM) I decided to run it into fitday out of curiosity. After today, no more fitday and no more obsessing though! Anyway, here's what I came up with: approx 2070 calories, 100 grams net carbs. I obviously still need to work on the balancing thing... I am on maintenance but I am afraid that eating this way is going to make me gain. Please reassure me, because I really love this woe...
Sponsored Links