#14   ^
Old Thu, Oct-25-01, 00:06
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Default more about Liquid Splenda

Debster, the 800 number is the Canadian number, BUT I might have the US number around here somewhere... though you probably don't need it as you can click directly on http://www.splenda.com and you'll be at the US website (mucho info there) . Also, both the packets and the 'bulk' Splenda ARE available in most US stores, it depends strictly on the stores so ask 'em if they don't have it on the shelf. The liquid Splenda isn't available anywhere except South America right now, and that's far far away from everyone...

Just a sec, I'm going to go rummage... dang, no I cleared that email with the US 800 telephone number but I bet you can get good contact information at the Splenda website above.

MadPiano, I appreciate your support, however remotely applied ... by the way, I could look into shipping, for example, 2 boxes of the 'bulk' to you in England, I'd have the measurements, weight and Splenda-cost of the package, and could estimate what it would cost you in Canadian dollars (or the equivalent in English pounds). PM me if you are interested, with your mailing address? It might be worth it as the Splenda is quite inexpensive in this country... and postage by slow-boat might not be TOO prohibitive.