Old Sat, Feb-17-01, 02:27

Plan:
Stats: 200/180/147
BF:
Progress:
Angry

Hi ladies,

Thanks Doreen T for your hugh.

I restarted the induction plan again, I guess I've always done it. For those 3 weeks I was talking about I always did the induction plan. Remember when I told you about the fruits well, when I eat lots of fruits I don't have pinples, but what I found out was that the more I eat fat the more pinples I get (not that much) but they are a significant number. I have to say too that I stoped taking the pill about 2 months ago and this month has been hell for me. Because my hormones are reajusting, I had my periods 3X this month. (It is just awfull)
I also just got out of a (1 year old relationship) which finished with a desaster, I go to school full-time, take Flamenco classes, and go to the gym.
THis has been the most difficult year of my life...
I feel sometime like I'm going to be alone all my life, because of this weight i HATE SO MUCH.
Sometimes when I start remembering what has happend to me this past year I get depressed, I feel like THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD. I think about my favorite desert, CHEESECAKE, but then I picture my self when I'll be 147 pnd again and all the boys will look at me again. The worst part is that I gain those 40 pounds this year. I feel so ASHAMED. HOW COULD I DO THIS TO MY BODY.
I know that at one point the exustion will get to me but I hope that it will not be too soon. What I NEED NOW IS TO LOOSE THOSE 30 POUNDS, FOR ME THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.
I'll do anything for this.

My moral is so down today, I feel like i'm the only person in the world to whom it can happend.

I heard that you did a diet durind the summer????
What is it about????

Thanks
Sponsored Links