Old Wed, Dec-10-03, 00:38
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160 Male 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziesgirl
Also, please do not lump all low carb plans in to one close minded statement, there are many other plans out there that promote low fat as well so if you are talking about Atkins, state atkins.

You still did not state why you were still here and oh yes, what your eating regimen was. Good bye

i do plan to continue to lump all low-carb plans together, not to be argumentative, but simply by definition, they are all advertised as such, and treated as such, by the average person.

should any of the low-carb plans want to somehow differentiate itself from other low-carb plans, it is up to that plan to make that differentiation known to the general public. at this point, the general public lumps them altogether, so i will do the same, for it is this same general public that i am aiming to help, not those who have already made up their minds. i know you may think that the atkins plan is different. it may well be. but unfortunately for them, the term "atkins" is used by the public when referring to low-carb diets, in much the same way that the term "coke" is used quite often by the public to refer to a soft drink. being number 1, most certainly has its merits as well as its pitfalls.

however, if there is a particular plan that you would like to discuss, that you think merits special attention, because of its difference to what the other low-carb plans tout, i am happy to discuss this with you.

i think in previous posts, since you made this post, i have answered why i am here (i will intentionally dismiss "still here" - LOL), and what my eating regimen is, but if this was not done to your satisfaction, i will attempt to do so, at your request.