View Single Post
  #97   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 09:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/140/117 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 18%

Hi all! I've been following this thread for awhile because I've been curious about carb blockers. I'm only just over a week back into LC'ing and its been
s-l-o-w going. I've been floowing the Induction Phase very closely and drinking tons of water. I started taking L-Carnitine yesterday to see if that helps any...but I've got a couple of trips coming up and I know it's not going to be possible for me to LC totally and I don't want to gain while I'm away so I thought that maybe a carb blocker might be the answer. I actually sent away for a Phase 2 product called CarboBan (great promises but the proofs gonna be in the pudding...so to speak). I should be receiving it soon, so I'll keep you all posted as to its effect on me. I sent away for it rather than buying one over-the-counter because it has a 90 day trial and full refund if unsatisfied. I didn't realize that Health Food Stores also refunded their products until I read it from Bayrat (who, by the way sounds like he live around the corner from me).
Talk with you soon...