Thread: Not losing
View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Aug-16-03, 19:40

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 183/145.0/135 Female 5'6
BF:23
Progress: 79%

Thanx, Chiqui, but I am now wearing size 12 jeans to my surprise. I experimented and it was too many veggies in my diet. Although they are the recommended 3 cups, plus one cooked, that's too many for me. I eat them in a salad or cooked once a day. It must be working finally, because men are giving me double-takes. They didn't do that last month. I don't know what I weigh, but I don't really care either. I don't usually weigh myself and to the end, I don't own a scale anymore. I'm fine. I've had my thyroid checked (blood test, which Dr. A is totally against) and it came back normal. I'm will, however, inquire about a the more thorough exam. I really appreciate your post and suggestion. I'm fine now. I was redecorating my apartment and painting 8-10 hours a day and became frustrated and I put the blame on something. Last month, I couldn't even get a size 12 over my upper thighs, now they are getting loose.

The bottom line is patience. From now on, that will be my savior. I'm not quitting this WOE because I know it will save my life. By the way, I notice you don't eat after 9p, well I don't eat 3 hours before bedtime either. I think that's your purpose, too. Take care and thanx again.