View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 21:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 206/144/135 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 87%

Fiona (or anyone else who was going to try this . .)

Just curious how this went. I have not had a major stall yet but am willing to try this when I do. Still a bit nervous about it though! I've done it before when I was on low-fat diets years ago and I really believe it works (at least it did for me in that instance).

What is the consensus for re-feed believers-- one "bad" meal or an entire weekend of "bad?" I know I'll stall eventually and I'd like to have my backup plan in place so I feel confident about what I'm doing when it happens. I'm really at odds about how long one should "let go." I'm not too worried about not being able to get back into it. My whole family is eating LC most of the time and those are (almost) the only foods we have in the house now. We have some sweets for the kids but that's not really of interest to me-- I want the burger and fries and I'd HAVE to go out to get that! Any experiences with the durations of the refeed making or breaking your success?

If someone who did this could post some more example menus of what they ate, that would really help out too!
Sponsored Links