Thread: WW plus CAD?
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jul-28-03, 10:23

Plan: General Lowcarbing
Stats: 188/185/150
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hm.....here are my thoughts so far on trying to do ww points and CAD.....all in all, I don't think it is a "bad" idea. But here is the difference I notice in doing CAD before Christmas and CAD last week trying to do points, even if just for a a few days.

I noticed before Christmas - my journal entries mentioned no cravings outside of cms and rms. my only dilema seemed to be diet soda - as usual. anyhow, last week, i did seem to get hungry in between meals. i think switching to lower fat foods during cms might have been part of that......extra lean turkey bacon vs. regular bacon.

i was trying to keep cms low in points so i could eat more points at rm, but even so, i wasn't as satified at my rms as i wanted to be. i know we shouldn't "stuff" ourselves, but it was more difficult to stay with cad because i was hungrier.

anyhows, i think it is good to try and keep desserts low sugar and/or lowfat....that will probably work better for me, but as far as the actual food portions, i won't worry about that. i think i need some of the higher fat/protein foods in my meals to keep me satiated.

catch ya'll later, roche