Thread: location??
View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 17:16

Plan: My own
Stats: 183/173/160 Female 68 in
BF:33%/27%/22%
Progress: 43%

Hi thanks for the info on X Factor sounds a bit hard for me - my glass of wine is just something I don't want to give up!
Tell me in your sample menu you mention LC porridge do you mean Oats or is there some special product. I often have eggs of some sort for breakfast or when really lazy make a protein shake with a dash of cream, a tablespoon of psyiullum (excuse spelling) husks topped up with water - sounds a bit gross but actually OK. I love Asian food as well but find I can too easily over do the veges. Mostly I keep the carbs between 20 and 30g a day - have found Fitday OK to keep an eye on things. I found the Pork Crackles in Safeway last week - they are good for some crunch. Another book I've read is Fat or Fiction by Donna Easton - local girl. This is really where I started - she advocates LC but not ketonic, "if its man made don't eat it", but unfortunately still supports the use of Low Fat products such as yogurt, only egg whites etc and of course the exercise routine. It just seems my own little program is evolving from reading all this material! Anyway I didn't mean to go on like this - best get back to work!