View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jul-24-01, 13:33
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power/CKD
Stats: 183/173/135
BF:
Progress:

I can relate. After having my first baby, I was heavier than I'd ever been (the same height and weight as you) and I didn't seem to have the time to take a shower let alone make choices about I was putting in my mouth (yes, a one year old can be even more demanding than a newborn). Plus the extra weight, stretch marks (gasp) did nothing to help my self-worth which, of course disables motivation (so does wearing those stretchy pants)... I felt as if I was too far gone!

You deserve some YOU time... and you deserve not to feel guilty about it. Ask for help from the baby's father (i.e., he stays with the baby for an entire day on Saturday--twice a month at least). Use the day to get out of the house... and not to run errands. Get a pedicure, find a quiet place to reflect on what your GOALS not ROLES are... this could also be used as a time to plan your LC menus. Start with small goals... not a 5-year plan (those always change anyway)!

Getting the support from people on this site will certainly help with your motivation (they help you to realize just how special your are)... you're not alone with the baby, dirty dishes and laundry.

Each day you're on induction successfullly it'll give yourself an extra boost... you CAN accomplish anything!