Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Lost my 100th lb. on Atkins today!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=483099)

sjcchoops Thu, Oct-24-19 06:49

Lost my 100th lb. on Atkins today!!

Today was a mile stone day as I lost my one hundredth pound doing the Atkins diet. We started the first week of May and here we are 100 pounds lighter at this point and feeling amazing! The overall support from the group forum and those on my fitness pal have been a huge help to us, us being my wife and myself. While I lost my 102nd pound today, to be exact, she is also down 47 pounds!! I still have over 45 pounds to lose yet for my initial goal weight, but I am well on my way!! Thank you to everyone who has provided kind words along this journey!

JEY100 Thu, Oct-24-19 07:45

:dazzle: :clap: :cheer:
WOW!! That is amazing only since May. Congratulations to you both!

DancinGurl Thu, Oct-24-19 07:47

Congratulations to you and your wife! Pounds lost and vitality gained! :clap: :cheer:

Ms Arielle Thu, Oct-24-19 08:22

:cheer: :Party: :cheer: :Party: :cheer:
Well done!!!!

Thank you for sharing. Your success is inspiring.

sjcchoops Thu, Oct-24-19 09:07

Thank you everyone!

GRB5111 Thu, Oct-24-19 09:24

Excellent, you and your wife have discovered, worked, and remained consistent on your healthy way of eating. It's incredibly satisfying to experience the results (was going to say "fruits" of your labors). Now you know what works with reinforcing results. Thanks for posting periodically, as I love to hear this news.

jschwab Thu, Oct-24-19 10:00

Congrats to both of you!

Grav Thu, Oct-24-19 11:39

That's some incredible progress in a relatively short space of time, although I can understand if it doesn't feel like a short time to you. I remember being a bit impatient with my progress when I was actively losing, but I got there in the end. At this rate, it won't be long before you do too. :)

Maeve Thu, Oct-24-19 15:26

Congratulations to both of you! Well done!
The fact that you’ve lost 102 pounds since May is amazing!
Maeve

PilotGal Thu, Oct-24-19 17:27

congratulations on your achievement AND welcome to the forum! :wave:

thud123 Thu, Oct-24-19 19:49

Terrific !! 👍

sjcchoops Thu, Oct-24-19 21:08

Thank you everyone for the kind words and the pat on the back. It is much appreciated and just continues to help us keep moving forward. Again, it is because of the support of people like you that keep us going, and I really hope I can help inspire the next person who might be in my shoes when I first started.

LiterateGr Sun, Nov-03-19 10:35

Yup, it's all fun and games until your pants fall off! (Then, it's shopping-time.)

Congrats on the progress! You got this!

Gypsybyrd Sun, Nov-03-19 18:10

Congratulations!!!!

SusanKH Mon, Feb-03-20 11:08

That's fantastic!!! :Party: :clap: