Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   post suggestions and feature requests here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=228354)

wvets Sat, Jul-13-13 01:45

I DO A BLOOD SUGAR FOOD JOURNAL WHEN I PASTE IT GETS JUMBLED. WISH SOMETHING LIKE DR. BERNSTEIN USES TO GET THESE POSTED./ tHANKS FOR THE SITE.

HippyGirl Wed, Aug-28-13 20:10

Daily weight entries

Hi there! I would love it if our profile field "current weight" could be updated whenever we key it into the "My PLAN" field, I try to remember to update it so it shows accurately but sometimes I forget. If this happened simultaneously ,,,, well no worries :)

Thanks!

Sheila

Aradasky Sun, Sep-15-13 17:11

I am sorry for not reading all the entries and seeing if this was already addressed. I am not able to use this from Safari on my iPad. The search feature or my favorites will not work. I can work from my computer and then see the results on my iPad, but cannot work from my iPad. That is what I use most of the time. Is there something I am missing?

ajgibson77 Mon, Oct-14-13 21:09

This is my first day on the forum, and I was attempting to add information into my daily logs here, but saw that I have to enter everything I've eaten. I already track my meals and nutrition intake on an app for my phone. I would not like to have to re-enter the information again. Is there a way to just post my summary information, such as my total grams of P/F/C and my daily weight?

Nisma Sun, May-11-14 04:23

hi! search is quirky on this forum so I am sorry if this has already been addressed.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to enter measurements in cms. In the settings there is an option for entering height either in ms/cms or in feet/inches, so was surprised to find that I could not pick the same option when entering my measurements (or weight for that matter but there I don't see a unit specified anyways so I just enter kgs).

Thank you!

JAnn Sun, Aug-03-14 11:24

How to copy a recipe

I would like to copy a recipe without having to re-enter all of the ingredient amounts. For instance I have a recipe for flax muffins for which I want to copy with a couple of different ingredients but I want the original to stay the same. Is there a way to add a "Add as New Recipe"?

ChrissieL Mon, Jan-11-16 08:51

Hi!

i don't know if anyone has ever suggested this, but it would be great if i were able to copy an entire day's menu onto another day without having to retype it all :thup:

thanks for listening :)

Rosebud Mon, Jan-11-16 19:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieL
i don't know if anyone has ever suggested this, but it would be great if i were able to copy an entire day's menu onto another day without having to retype it all :thup:

thanks for listening :)

Hi Chrissie, have you tried using our Bulk Entry? Because that allows you to use the same day's food (or meal) whenever you like.

nonnie Wed, May-25-16 13:47

search my recipe ingredients

I would like to be able to search my recipes for specific ingredients. E.g., if I have a half can of tomato paste in my frig, I want to see what recipes I've entered that use tomato paste so I can use it up.

Peterborou Wed, Apr-04-18 05:54

I wish I could select items from one day and paste in the next day as my lunch and breakfast so often repeat.

Peterborou Wed, Apr-04-18 06:08

I wish I could select items from one day and paste in the next day as my lunch and breakfast so often repeat.

Peterborou Wed, Apr-04-18 06:14

bulk entry only list a few of the items for instance I have to search for butter as well as green leaf lettuce in spite of the fact I use them every day