Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Semi Low-Carb Plans (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   CNS Followers (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=474076)

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-02-16 10:01

CNS Followers

This thread is being created for anyone out there who follows the Carb Nite System. All are welcome! We need a place to discuss our CN experiences:
  • our daily ups & downs
  • our low carb days
  • our CNs
  • any tips, tricks or suggestions

Please chime in and share your thoughts or experiences. No one will be judged. :)

bluesinger Sat, Jul-02-16 10:25

I thought there was already a thread. Maybe they went private?

ChrissieL Sat, Jul-02-16 11:14

hi paulette!! :wave:

Meme#1 Sat, Jul-02-16 11:16

Hi Paulette :wave: :)

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-02-16 12:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
I thought there was already a thread. Maybe they went private?

There was a previous CNS thread, but the group did go private. I prefer this site, so I just started a new thread.

Hi Meme!! :wave: Hi Chrissie! :wave:

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-02-16 12:52

Today I had some of my leftover pork tenderloin and 1/2 cup of sauerkraut for lunch. I am planning on a tuna and shrimp salad on spinach for dinner. I am still waiting for the after-CN whoosh which I fully expected to see this morning, but my body is still holding on. Good news is that I have been peeing a lot today, so I think that means the whoosh is on. ;) I was planning on having my next CN on Monday the 4th, but I may delay it another day or 2 because it took a while for me to reach ketosis this past CN. I will wait and see where I am on Monday. I would like to be at least 1/2 lb less than last week before I consider my CN. :)

Leezlelee Sat, Jul-02-16 13:49

Hi Paulette.

I'm on my last day of following a week long modified vacation protocol. It's been a really good experience for me. Details are in my journal.

I'll join you in this group.

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-02-16 15:05

Hi Lianne! Happy to see you again! :wave:

Just Jo Sat, Jul-02-16 15:33

Just wanted to pop in and say WELCOME back to the forum, Paulette! Looks like you are doing great!

Wishing you continued success on your journey!

ringamajig Sat, Jul-02-16 16:44

Hi Paulette.

I'm still here and doing CNS. I am on week 18, (I think) and still going strong. Down 30.5 pounds since I switched over to CNS on 2-26-16. I am down 57.5 since 1-11-16 when I started low carb. This works people. :)
Count me in the group. :D

We have Butonni, (Peggy) that has been doing CNS for about 2 months now. And, JoAnn (ForeverLC) is just starting.

So glad that you started us a new thread.

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-02-16 16:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jo
Just wanted to pop in and say WELCOME back to the forum, Paulette! Looks like you are doing great!

Wishing you continued success on your journey!

Hi Jo! :wave: Yes, I think I like this site better. It is easier to use. Thank you for stopping by!

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-02-16 17:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringamajig
Hi Paulette.

I'm still here and doing CNS. I am on week 18, (I think) and still going strong. Down 30.5 pounds since I switched over to CNS on 2-26-16. I am down 57.5 since 1-11-16 when I started low carb. This works people. :)
Count me in the group. :D

We have Butonni, (Peggy) that has been doing CNS for about 2 months now. And, JoAnn (ForeverLC) is just starting.

So glad that you started us a new thread.

Hi Ring!!!! :wave: It is so nice to see you again! You are doing great! I have not lost as much as you, but I have lost about 8 lbs, and I have broken a very long 8-month plateau since I started CNS. Yes, this plan does work. :agree: :thup: And let everyone else know to chime in here so we can all share our CN strategies, successes, failures, complaints, whatevers! :lol:

ringamajig Sat, Jul-02-16 17:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauletteB1
Hi Ring!!!! :wave: It is so nice to see you again! You are doing great! I have not lost as much as you, but I have lost about 8 lbs, and I have broken a very long 8-month plateau since I started CNS. Yes, this plan does work. :agree: :thup: And let everyone else know to chime in here so we can all share our CN strategies, successes, failures, complaints, whatevers! :lol:

Thanks Paulette.

You are doing well also! I know you have had a couple speed bumps. :agree:

Lianne has already found you. I will let JoAnn and Peggy know about the thread also. We are a small group, however we are all very supportive of CNS.
Rox

ForeverLC Sat, Jul-02-16 18:29

Hello ladies!
I just stumbled in and found your thread. Just cracked open my CNS book tonight so the timing is perfect for me!

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-02-16 18:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLC
Hello ladies!
I just stumbled in and found your thread. Just cracked open my CNS book tonight so the timing is perfect for me!

Yay! I am happy you are joining, too! We already have a nice group. :thup: This should be fun. :) I wish you the best of luck on CNS! I enjoy it so much. It has helped me get over my extreme carb-o-phobia. I am now learning how I can incorporate carbs into my life in a controlled manner and still lose weight! I am sure you will enjoy CNS. It is very feeing to the soul. :angel: