Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Since my start on Feb.18, 2002...... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=61863)

AmberinIN Thu, Sep-19-02 09:34

Since my start on Feb.18, 2002......

I wanted to post this before my vacation, because this Sunday was my goal date and I'll be gone, so here it is:

My goal was to be 140 lbs. by my birthday (this Sun.)

I am 156 lbs. I have lost 68 lbs. I am thrilled about my weight, even though it is not 140 because I look better now at 156 than I did when I got married at 140! It's the weight lifting! :D

I want to get before and after photos, but I have to go over to my parents and scan them first. I will post them when I get back.

Thank you everyone for all of your help and support. I would not have gotten to this point without you!

:wave: Amber

Aija Thu, Sep-19-02 11:32

Congrats!

Just wanted to say congratulations on your success! Your success stories are so inspirational for me! I know that I can do it too!!! I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time......

LittleAnne Sun, Sep-22-02 03:34

Congratulations

Many congratulations on loosing those 68 pounds since February. That is amazing. I can't wait to see the before and after photos. Please pop into my journal and let me know when you post them.

So on vacation for your birthday. I hope that you are having a great time.

AngelaR Sun, Sep-22-02 04:25

Congratulations

Way to go Amber!!! You have every right to be proud of yourself for the weight gone, the exercise routine, and your positive attitude. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine Sun, Sep-22-02 09:45

That's excellent!!

<center> Congratulations!! </center>

<center> :bday: :Party: </center>

You must feel like a milion bucks! I can't wait to see your pics! :)

MarieC Tue, Sep-24-02 12:18

How wonderful! Congratulations!

An extra contrats for realizing that weighing a bit more than we want is okay, especially when working out with weights. Resistance training puts us into a smaller package!!!

jus2muchme Tue, Sep-24-02 12:31

Way to go Amber!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know you must feel really good about yourself!!

AmberinIN Mon, Sep-30-02 17:45

Thanks you guys! I'm fresh from vacation and I'm glad to be in better control of my food! There was a lot of hidden carbs because I poofed up like a balloon! I am now almost back to normal! :eek:

I am happy to be at this point now and I don't have any concrete goals in the future except to look and feel even better by Christmas! I am not making any more weight or measurement goals by specific dates. I'll get there when I get there.

I still haven't gotten to doing the pics, but I have some from vacation and I'm trying to get over to put them on a disk. Now if only my car would run.....It almost didn't make it over the Cumberland Gap! The rest of our vacation was great, as our car petered out on the last day as we pulled into our driveway.

:wave: Amber

suze_c Mon, Sep-30-02 17:53

Weigh to GO!!

Amber Congrats on your Loss!! :yay: :dazzle: :yay:
and thanks for sharing with all of us,~ you are an inspiration to all of us here! oh yeah btw~ :Party: :bday: :Party: