Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Post/report bugs here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=232506)

jwilson65 Thu, Jul-10-08 16:29

I just noticed that when I enter in bacon that even when I change the quantity that the nutritional info is not figuring correctly.

As much as I'd like 3 strips of bacon to only be 130 calories.... :)

tamarian Fri, Jul-11-08 01:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilson65
I just noticed that when I enter in bacon that even when I change the quantity that the nutritional info is not figuring correctly.

Which specific item did you enter, and in which form?

jwilson65 Fri, Jul-11-08 10:09

Pork, cured, bacon, cooked, broiled, pan-fried or roasted

no.guilt Sat, Jul-12-08 05:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarian
What happens when you to monthly view?

Wa'il

It is blank, too

Kisal Sun, Jul-13-08 20:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilson65

Actually, that's the correct calorie count, according to the USDA web site: 1 strip of bacon, pan-fried or roasted, has .11g carbs and 43 calories. So, 3 strips, which is what I usually eat, should show as about .4g carbs and 126 calories. (There is some rounding of numbers done when recalculating.)
:)

girlbug2 Sat, Jul-26-08 08:58

the little cluster of data on the upper left side of my posts hasn't updated the last few times I've entered new weight data on my p.l.a.n. What gives?

girlbug2 Thu, Jul-31-08 08:30

When I post, the stats are not updated to reflect the current data in my weight summary chart. Since starting on this forum I have added 3 new weight data updates but none of them reflect in my stats (on the upper righthand corner of the posts). Help?

Rosebud Thu, Jul-31-08 14:11

The weight entries in MyPLAN don't connect with the data seen with your posts. To change those, go to UserCP on the left of the green menu bar, and click on "Edit Profile." Don't forget to click "Save Changes" when you are done. ;)

girlbug2 Sat, Aug-02-08 16:38

Thanks rosebud:) Now to test if it worked.

jakaroo Thu, Sep-11-08 20:46

I entered my weight and it will not update it.

jakaroo Thu, Sep-11-08 20:48

I have just read what Rosebud said, I will try that and if it does not work I will let you know.

:)

Joy, it worked, thanks. :wave:

sommeralto Mon, Oct-13-08 09:08

Could you please let me know how to upload a picture... I cropped the picture I wanted to use to wallet size on my computer and it is still telling me that it is way to big! thanks

sommeralto Mon, Oct-13-08 09:12

This is what it tells me:

Sorry, but you do not have enough space on your account to add this image.

Filesize: 1181969
Space remaining: -133393

and this is after I cropped it to smart phone picturesize.

Kisal Mon, Oct-13-08 17:24

If you want to put a picture in one of your posts, it must be 400 x 400 pixels or smaller.

Avatar images must be the smaller of either 100 x 100 pixels, or 19.5 KB.

HTH! :)

ETA: If you're trying to include an image as part of your signature, be aware that the space allowed for signatures is very limited.

Kirsteen Sat, Dec-13-08 17:04

I noticed a problem tonight in the following item:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/myplan.p...s&item_id=10124

I entered 2 rashers at breakfast and 2 rashers at dinner, and the calories for breakfast were 200 less than for 2 rashers at dinner time. I also felt that nearly 400 calories seemed quite high for 2 rashers of bacon, and I did an independent internet search which gave a much lower count for 2 rashers (although that was not fried). I realise that some rashers are thicker or fattier, but I thought I might mention it in case the calorie count in MY PLAN is too high per rasher.

I'd just like to say thanks for the tool. I cannot tell you how much help it has been to me. I wouldn't have progressed so far in three months without it.