Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Gabrielle's Gym Log (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=218821)

GabrielleG Tue, Nov-09-04 19:14

Gabrielle's Gym Log

Well, I think it's about time I had one of these. I've been avoiding it but now that I'm so close to goal I need something to push me over the edge. I've been exercising off and on for the better part of a year. a few months back I started doing the WATP DVDs and I noticed a immediate change in my body shape. I've been slacking off lately so I thought I would start a gym log for accountability's sake.

2 Mile WATP workout with 5 pound weights - I would rate myself as doing this at a Level 6. I had a headache that just wouldn't go away.

Yesterday and the day before I did the 4 mile and I would rate myself as doing those at about a Laval 8. The goal of course is to do these consistently at a levell 8-10.

Gabrielle

Ohio Kim Wed, Nov-10-04 07:59

Congratulations on starting the gym log. Now you have to keep at it or we'll send out the Exercise Police. :)

What is the WATP? I've heard a LOT of people are doing it.

GabrielleG Wed, Nov-10-04 11:06

2 mile WATP this morning again with 5 pound weights. I really like the 4 mile tape better but you dont use weights and it takes an hour. I don't get up early enough for that.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do another post or update the other one but I came home tonight feeling good so I decided to do another work out:
1 hour WATP Express 4 mile walk-no weights

GabrielleG Thu, Nov-11-04 12:47

2 mile WATP with 5 pound weights. I felt pretty good this morning even though I did two work outs yesterday. I may try to do the same today since it seemed to give me so much energy.

3 mile WATP with 5 pound weights. I really like this workout because of the triceps work but it does take 49 minutes. Not sure how long I can keep up the two adays but I do have the energy. I have increased my calories quite a bit.

triplemom Fri, Nov-12-04 18:09

You go girl! :cheer: I'm thinking of starting a gym log myself - gotta do something! You are so incredibly close to G-O-A-L!! :D

GabrielleG Fri, Nov-12-04 23:43

Just a 2 mile WATP today as I went to the movies soon after getting home from work. I saw Hero in the pub theater.

GabrielleG Sat, Nov-13-04 19:49

Went to the gym instead of doing a tape because I was going to be out most of the day shopping. I did 15 minutes on the treadmill set at 4.1 incline. I also did 50 tummy crunches and 50 leg curls both with 55 pounds of weights. I know looks lame but I felt sore every time i got out of the car.

GabrielleG Sun, Nov-14-04 21:40

I had to take today off. It would have marked 7 days streight of excercise but I managed to give myself shin splints on that treadmill at the gym. Very painful. Anyway I'll be back at it tomorrow.

GabrielleG Mon, Nov-15-04 12:37

Monring -2 mile WATP workout with 5 pound weights.
Evening- 2 mile WATP workout with 5 pound weights.

Yay two workouts despite the painful shines

GabrielleG Tue, Nov-16-04 12:29

Morning- 3 Mile WATP with 5 Pound weights-49 minutes. I put this into fitday as light aroubics but it doesnt take into consideration the weights. It says I burn 201 calories. Not bad.

Evening- 4 Mile WATP no weights-1 hour.

GabrielleG Wed, Nov-17-04 13:40

Morning- 2 Mile WATP with 5 Pound weights-30 minutes.

I will try to get another 2 mile walk in this afternoon but it might not happen as I am going to a basketball game.

GabrielleG Thu, Nov-18-04 12:27

Morning- 3 Mile WATP with 5 Pound weights-49 minutes.
Evening- 4 Mile WATP no weights-1 hour.

GabrielleG Fri, Nov-19-04 13:04

Morning- 2 Mile WATP with 5 pound weights- 30 minutes.

This was not a very good work out due to TOM I had no energy.

Gabrielle

GabrielleG Tue, Nov-23-04 11:33

I did another two mile walk yesterday morning

This Morning- 3 Mile WATP with 5 Pound weights-49 minutes.

Afternoon - 3 Mile WATP with 5 Pound weights-49 minutes.

GabrielleG Wed, Nov-24-04 11:14

I was a bit short on time this morning so i did the 20 minute pilaties DVD. I do have some first impressions but I think im ight need to do the routine again before I voice them. I do know that I should not do it in lue of a cardio workout. I was left feeling like I didn't get much of a workout at all.