Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Anne's Progress in Photos (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=120878)

LittleAnne Mon, Jul-07-03 11:31

Anne's Progress in Photos

Many of you will know that I am losing my weight slowly. I'm nearly at 60 pounds gone with at least as much to lose. Anyway, I've just done a web page with the photos I've had taken of me over the last 2 years, so you can see how I've changed so far .

I did not dress up for any of these photos and know that I can look slimmer in some of my clothes. Well, in a month or two it will be time for the next photo. Going to watch what I wear this time.

Wolfiesask Mon, Jul-07-03 12:02

Wow!

What wonderful progress you're making! I should start taking pics of myself as I go through the change too. What a wonderful way to keep motivating yourself by having a visual record! Keep up the great work!

Nicole :wave:

MisterE Mon, Jul-07-03 12:31

You have every reason to be proud! You are an inspiration to us all!

kish Mon, Jul-07-03 12:40

You look great! keep up the good work! You're an inspiration.

-Kish

tgill32177 Mon, Jul-07-03 12:50

Thanks for sharing you picture journey so far. It's fascinating to see a person visually change. Thanks for sending inspiration my way.
Be blessed,
Tanya

Paris Mon, Jul-07-03 12:54

You look mahvuhless! Keep up the excellent work, Anne.

dcbrowne Mon, Jul-07-03 12:59

Wow-you are lookin' really good!!!!

muddy Mon, Jul-07-03 13:47

You should be very proud and pleased with your progress. Well done!

saski Mon, Jul-07-03 13:57

Very inspirational photos, Anne! Thank you for posting them.

liz175 Mon, Jul-07-03 15:06

Wow, Anne, you look great! What a difference from the first picture to the last!

You are a great role model for all of us, showing how perserverance really makes a difference. You weight is coming off slowly, but all the lost pounds really add up!

feather Mon, Jul-07-03 17:54

Anne you look great. Thanks for the inspiration from a fellow turtle. Your photos are very encouraging, and you look great.

LittleAnne Tue, Jul-08-03 01:32

Many thanks to you all for your compliments.

Yes, I hope that you will take inspiration from the fact that perseverance and patience does pay off. I'm afraid that weight loss, like many things, is something that you have to work at and be committed to. But you can do it if you stick with it.

Success to all.

carbon8tr Wed, Jul-09-03 11:07

Oh my gosh! What an inspiration you are! You should be VERY proud of yourself! Way to go!

kevidona Wed, Jul-09-03 13:56

Anne

What an accomplishment :yay: It is results like that that motivate us all. Thanks for the pictures! Well done woman-well done!!!

Kevin

Nibby Thu, Jul-10-03 10:46

Great Job!!!

Just stopped in to view your journal and photos. Excellent job!
I also have a long way to go, seems like the road is so long and hard
some days but I keep plugging along and you gave me a dose of inspiration:-)
Thanks!

Nibby