Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Comments Box and Technical Questions (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Help logging in for user Pinkclouds (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=484528)

Gypsybyrd Mon, Oct-12-20 13:56

Help logging in for user Pinkclouds

Hi Mods,

Pinkclouds changed her email address on the forum in May and has not been able to log in since. I don't want to post her email here but is there a way to assist her? I can PM a Mod her new email if you need it.

Thanks!

doreen T Mon, Oct-12-20 15:00

Oh gosh, that's too bad. I remember pinkclouds :). Unfortunately there were some problems with our mail server back in the summer, hopefully all is well now. You can either pm her new email to me, or use the report button to send it. I'll do what I can to help get her back up and running :rose:

Gypsybyrd Mon, Oct-12-20 16:50

Thank you Doreen! I just sent the email via PM.

I remember those issues back in the Spring.

Gypsybyrd Thu, Oct-15-20 13:03

HI Doreen,

PinkClouds said she was able to log in but can't do anything else. She gets the following message. She says no matter how many times she requests the activation email, nothing happens.

Unconfirmed User Activation
Your account has been registered for our forum but has not yet been confirmed. You need to check your email and follow the link provided in an email we sent you when you registered. If you have lost this email, please go here to request a new email. You need to click the link in the email within 24 hours. If you have entered a wrong email, you will need to register with a valid email in order to activate your account.

doreen T Thu, Oct-15-20 13:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsybyrd
HI Doreen,

PinkClouds said she was able to log in but can't do anything else. She gets the following message. She says no matter how many times she requests the activation email, nothing happens.

Unconfirmed User Activation
Your account has been registered for our forum but has not yet been confirmed. You need to check your email and follow the link provided in an email we sent you when you registered. If you have lost this email, please go here to request a new email. You need to click the link in the email within 24 hours. If you have entered a wrong email, you will need to register with a valid email in order to activate your account.

Hmmm, I also sent an activation email. Possibly went to her junk folder instead of inbox, or possibly her service provider decided it was spam and blocked it from being sent .. that has happened in the past. Anyway, I have manually unlocked the account so she should be able to post now :thup:

Gypsybyrd Fri, Oct-16-20 14:01

Thank you Doreen!

It's kinda cool when members are friends outside the forum because then we can reach out in other ways (like FB Messenger as PinkClouds did) to ask/give help like this. :)