Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.S. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OREGON "weekly thread" (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=390885)

pinky541 Mon, Feb-09-09 18:44

OREGON "weekly thread"

Hi I live in Eastern Oregon and was wondering if there are any other LC around here??? I see a thread that used a few months ago but hasn't been posted on for a while.

So anyways I am going on my second week of induction and have lost about 9lbs all together ... not all in one week I started low carb'n the middle of January and lost a few lbs. It just didn't feel right though so I bought the new Atkins books and am following that plan and it seems to be working pretty well.

I am excited to get to know anyone around here in Oregon!!!! I plan on posting my weight here every Monday....anyone who wants to join in I would love the company!!!

WISHING EVERYONE THE BEST!!!

Today was my weigh in day:

STARTING WEIGHT: 212lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 203lbs

Kisal Mon, Feb-09-09 19:48

Hello! I'm in the mid-Willamette Valley. Nice to meet you! :wave:

doit4me Mon, Feb-09-09 20:13

I'm not in Oregon ~ but close to the border count? :D
I am in SW Washington

pinky541 Tue, Feb-10-09 09:59

Welcome Friends!!!!! Nice To Meet You!!! Best Wishes.....looks Like You Guys Are Doing Great!!!!

Kisal Tue, Feb-10-09 21:03

Bump for other members from Oregon! :wave:

pinky541 Fri, Feb-13-09 23:04

Hi just wanna see how everyone's week is going...and to bump up for others who wanna join in!!!

fetch Sat, Feb-14-09 00:02

Staying with family between Bend and "Lapine" (as all the road signs say...).

Really wishing it'd make up its mind to either snow or not. I really wanted to go to Eugene tomorrow to check out the zombie walk and a VD burlesque show but won't if the pass is going to get snow and icepacked.

Bleh. I hate winter driving conditions with a passion and avoid it as much as I can.

pinky541 Mon, Feb-16-09 10:17

Okay I did so bad yesterday......Thankfully I didn't gain any weight....but on Valentines day I had a piece of cake. went down hill from there...it is crazy how all those cravings come right back so quickly!! I gave in last night had a sandwich and ice cream. So disappointed in myself :(

But today is a new day!!! I will eat healthier today!!

Today's weigh in*********

Starting weight: 212lbs

Current: 202lbs

doit4me Mon, Feb-16-09 10:26

I did the same thing on our dinner out for V-day. I had dessert and a biscuit at dinner. I don't really feel bad for it though...I am working on not being so darn hard on myself for everything...so my thinking right now is I had dessert, get over it and back on plan :D

Kisal Mon, Feb-16-09 14:52

I'm back on my plan today, even though it's my birthday. I celebrated yesterday, and although all my food was low carb, it's still good to get back to my usual foods. :lol:

Kisal Sun, Feb-22-09 00:50

Checking in to say "Hi" to everyone! :wave:

tabachoy Mon, Mar-02-09 04:08

Hello everyone. Was hoping I could join in. I'm in Eugene/Springfield. Just started Atkins on Feb 13, 2009 and lost 14 lbs during induction. I am now doing extended induction and will see where it goes from there.

drbrat423 Thu, Mar-12-09 16:57

Hi everybody :wave: ! Greetings from Portland; I was starting to wonder if I was the only Oregonian here. I hope everyone's doing well, and look forward to talking with you all.

Kisal Fri, Mar-13-09 01:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabachoy
Hello everyone. Was hoping I could join in. I'm in Eugene/Springfield. Just started Atkins on Feb 13, 2009 and lost 14 lbs during induction. I am now doing extended induction and will see where it goes from there.
Hello! Me, too! Maybe we should think about having coffee sometime! :)

Hello, Drbrat423! I love seeing more Oregonians chime in here! :)

Kisal Fri, Mar-13-09 01:31

Oops! Double post. :p