Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   CAD/CALP (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   (150 pounds lost) Please share my happy dance! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=139262)

kokle Thu, Sep-25-03 05:33

(150 pounds lost) Please share my happy dance!

I wish I knew how to do animated stuff on my post! :Party: :dazzle: :yay: :clap: :cheer:

AS of this morning, my weight was 229.5. I was 380 in 2000. That makes it 150.5 pounds lost from my highest weight! When I got on the scale this morning and saw the numbers, I started crying tears of joy.

(I also now match my drivers license weight!)

diemde Thu, Sep-25-03 05:54

Congratulations! :dazzle: You must feel so much better and have so much more energy. I can relate to the driver's license weight too! Wishing you continued success. :yay:

Divina99 Thu, Sep-25-03 05:59

:Party: !!!Congratulations Kokle!!!!:Party:

Way to go!! :dazzle:

I can truly feel your joy. :roll:

I'm very happy for you...we all share the same struggle and when you see someone succeeding it's another cause to celebrate...CAD/CALP is fantastic! You are an inspiration to us all! :yay:

TerryLynne Thu, Sep-25-03 06:07

WOW!!! :wiggle: 150 lbs. sure is something to dance about!!!! I am so proud of you. You've really inspired me with hope.
Thank you :)
Better make sure you lower your driver's license weight...:rolleyes::)

Lila2002 Thu, Sep-25-03 06:38

:dazzle:

Ilse,

That is fantastic! What an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Lila
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tess M Thu, Sep-25-03 06:50

Way to go, girl!!!!!

:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle:
That's the best news I've heard in a while, Kokle!!!! You are an inspiration!
We are so blessed to have found something that finally works for us... Great job!
PS--We must ALL have the driver's license issue... :p Last time I made it to my DL weight, I went out and bought myself a "prize" (And for the first time, it wasn't a prize of FOOD)... Only 4 more pounds to go until I get to do it again!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

saltnpeppa Thu, Sep-25-03 06:54

WOW! This is the kind of news that keeps everyone going!! We're all doing the happy dance for ya!!

:D

allatonce Thu, Sep-25-03 06:56

Happy

Great job,I am sooo happy for you.Keep up the good work. :Party:

LaVonna Thu, Sep-25-03 07:00

Kokle.....That is amazing! Keep up the great work!!!
Saltnpeppa....Your stats are amazing! I almost had to resort to the calculator to add up your total weight loss thus far. All that in 4 months?? Wow!

Vel Thu, Sep-25-03 07:18

Ilse, thats wonderful!!

:yay: :dazzle: :yay: :dazzle: :yay: :dazzle: :yay: :dazzle: :yay: :dazzle: :yay: :dazzle:

Congratulations, you have made fantastic progress!!! You should be so proud of yourself!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

newcarbgir Thu, Sep-25-03 08:26

That is fantastic, you are an inspiration to us all. And with this woe you can even celebrate without falling off the waggon :dazzle::Party::dazzle::Party::dazzle::Party:

fly737s Thu, Sep-25-03 09:02

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
You are awsome!!!!!!!! That is truly something to dance about, I cannot even begin to imagine your joy. You go girl!!!!!!!!! We are all so proud of you!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Pam

Zuleikaa Thu, Sep-25-03 09:28

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Jalera2003 Thu, Sep-25-03 11:03

I'm dancing in my head!

:yay: :wiggle: :agree: :dazzle: :Party: :angel: :cheer: :sunny: :clap:

Great job! You are an inspriation.

anacecilia Thu, Sep-25-03 12:38

:cheer: :Party: Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!! What you've done is just awsome !!!! :Party: :cheer: