Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Halfway there! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=64734)

niksauntie Fri, Oct-11-02 00:14

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go!!!!! And I agree-that shirt is way way to big for you now!!!!!!!!! Look at the seam on your shoulder before (at shoulder) & after- That's alot of inches girl!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Danyele Fri, Oct-11-02 09:36

Talon,

Wow you look amazing. What a difference. I'm very happy and envious!!! Keep it up

Danyele

Yesican Fri, Oct-11-02 11:25

In a word...Wow!

You are an inspiration & what an terrific visual to have of your progress!

Way to Go!
:thup:

Titania28 Sun, Dec-01-02 15:07

You look great!

Thank you so much for posting your pictures, it's always an inspriration to see how far others have come.

:cheer:
Talena

Bridget75 Tue, Dec-03-02 01:59

Wow!!!!

Girl you look FANTASTIC!

I came in here for some inspiration, having only just started Low Carb and it is amazing to see the success stories.
I could not believe those two pictures - if I didn't know better I would say they were two different women.

Keep it up!!!! :D:D:D

firsttimer Tue, Dec-03-02 02:05

Talon..... You make be belive I can do it...

Thanks for those pictures you look so brillient...... I do not even know you but am soooo proud of you... I shall show your pics to my office workers who are laughing at me for doing the atkins diet.... They will HAVE to shut up now after seeing your pics...

Good on you

Best wishes

Tina

chinatown Sat, Dec-07-02 21:37

Well done Talon!!
<P>Hey when is the next picture due? January?
<P><small>Um, are you gonna wear the same top?</small>

kypraia Sun, Dec-08-02 22:20

Congratulations Talon!!!!

My computer is super-slow and it took like five minutes to open the pictures. I thought, should I just give up? Nah, I'll play solitaire. And then, WOW!! I'm so glad I saw those pictures, because they are MAJOR motivation for me. The holidays are a hard time of year to be mindful of what I eat, and that was a shot in the arm. I feel much more motivated to be faithful to the WOE. More importantly, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! You started that thread in October, I can only imagine how great you look now!

Thank you for sharing your pictures. You never know how many other people you motivate by that!! I CAN'T WAIT to be able to post pictures of my own. CONGRATULATIONS!! you're awesome!

best, kypraia

HerbNurse Mon, Dec-09-02 09:38

Talon

What an awesome difference!!! If you look this good at your half-way mark then I can't wait to see you when you hit goal!!
Truly an inspiration to us all.

Whenever I come across someone who needs motivation to start the WOE I will surely send them in your direction.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

HN

Talon Mon, Dec-09-02 11:02

Thanks everyone! I had somehow lost my subscription from this thread and didn't even know anyone had posted to it of late! :(

Since the initial post on Oct 7th and today is Dec 9th, and in those two months I've lost 8 pounds - not a record, but it is in the right direction - plus I feel mah-velous! I think my next picutre will be when I am 3/4 of the way there at 75 pounds gone - just 13 more pounds to go ( I am at 62.5 gone right now) I hope that to be in February - hopefully March at the latest.

I'll take the next picture with the same shirt, but I'll take another one that fits a tad better too!

kalondra Sun, Dec-15-02 16:17

Talon! That is incredible! :thup: I am proud of you. You have really moved past "200 pounds anyone." ;) That is excellent! Keep up the good work! :yay:
kalondra :rheart:

Carol CA Sun, Dec-15-02 16:25

Talon! I just love your before-and-during picture! You look fabulous! You must ALWAYS keep that sweater! I have a before picture that I took of myself when I first started. BUT I took it wearing my bra and panties! I've been so camera shy for a number of years. I hope that somewhere there's a before picture of me DRESSED! :D

WAY TO GO, TALON!!

nikkil Mon, Dec-30-02 06:16

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: You are such an inspiration to me! I work at a desk almost identical to yours, have dark hair and glasses. Right now I look closer to your before picture and look forward to looking more like your after. I really like how you've done the pictures, too. Makes the difference even more striking. You look so YOUNG in the second picture!!! Congratulations on your success! Best wishes for 2003! :cheer: :thup:

LindaC6724 Fri, Feb-28-03 12:04

You look Fabulous!

No pun intended, but you look like you are at least 30 years younger, you look fabulous.

You truly inspired me to stick with it.

Keep up the good work. Way to go! :wave:

LindaC6724 Fri, Feb-28-03 12:09

Wantalose

Just hang in there and remember that Rome was not built in a day.

You too are doing great! :wave: