PDA

View Full Version : Hey New guy here :D

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ZachW
Sun, Apr-20-03, 15:03
Hey all of you low-carbers!

A introduction and history for myself :)

Well i started the Atkins diet in August of 2002 and was quite succesful until i fell off the boat in December(The Dreaded Christmas Holidays got me!!). I had lost around 45 lbs and was almost down to my goal weight of 160 lbs after starting at 215 lbs. If only i had had a place to talk to other people gonig threw the hard times of holidays, i dont think i would have fell out. This time im hoping to have someone be able to grab me before falling when i feel like im falling out again.

Im back up to 205 lbs and feeling miserable with myself. So i need to lose 45 lbs and with all of you guys help and support hopefully i can do it :)

Hopefully i also can help many other Low-Carbers who just need a confidence boost that they can do the same and go onto a better way of life :)

Cya in the forums!

MsJinx
Sun, Apr-20-03, 15:07
Hi Zach,

This is a great place for support and lotsa low carbs info and ideas.

Glad you joined us. Welcome!
-Jinx :wave:

Talon
Sun, Apr-20-03, 16:14
Welcome! :wave:

We can definatley help you through any rough spots - just post away.

FabMarta
Tue, Apr-22-03, 07:50
It happens to everyone. Just hang in there, and you'll do great!
Check out the recipies section; they really help me stick with it.
Next Christmas, have some low carb candies on the wagon, and keep smiling all the way to your goal!
Best of luck!
Fab Marta :wave: :wave: :wave:

DWRolfe
Tue, Apr-22-03, 08:44
Welcome to the forum!

Whether you’ve realized it yet or not, you’ve just found a treasure trove of LC information and support!

Good luck on your LC journey!

Donald :wave:

beachgrl
Sat, Apr-26-03, 09:12
I tell you this, i have practically lived on this forum for the last 6 days (Induction) and it has answered SO many of my questions. My son told me about "forums" and it is really a Godsend! I found out that my affair with the bathroom yesterday was due to maltitol! Gosh, I was thinking that since it was in a LC product from the health food store it was fine. I have learned so much and will continue to be part of this family.! :wave: :cool:

SweetSheri
Sat, Apr-26-03, 09:48
Welcome Zach!!! :D :wave:

jers52
Sat, Apr-26-03, 17:57
glad to have you on board!

Jan