PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

waldorfmom
Wed, Apr-16-03, 07:19
Hello Everyone! I've tried the low-carb thing in the past and I know it works to help me lose weight and feel better. Last year I tried the "Neanderthin" WOE and then the Carbohydrates Addicts method. Both were fine for a couple of weeks and then I found myself wandering... I just picked up the Atkins book a week and a half ago and read the whole thing in a couple of days. Decided to give this a shot! So far, I've lost 6 lbs and then gained 1 back. I do like the feeling of satisfaction in eating this way. It's the only way I know of to get off the sugar!
I'm hoping that by being part of this support group that I won't stray like I have in the past. My request of all of you is to help me stay on track (especially with Passover and Easter - I celebrate both - coming up!).
Thanks Friends! :wave: :heart:

Breecita
Wed, Apr-16-03, 07:49
Hi, and welcome!

Luckily my fiancee's family opted out of a big Passover this year... *g* that Jewish wine does me in every time... and I certainly don't need it now!

Congrats on losing those first few pounds... doesn't it feel great to see the scale go down?

:wave:

Keep it up!