PDA

View Full Version : Back on Atkins, but did I blow the Golden Shot?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Hippy Girl
Mon, Apr-14-03, 11:13
I'm not exactly new to the Atkins diet as this is my 2nd time around but I've never done the Atkins forum circuit. I did pretty well the first time around (I lost 25lbs. in about 6.5 weeks) and then I rested on my laurels and lost my way. I've gained back about 10lbs. and thought I better put a stop to this. And so I'm hoping to be able to use the forum for support rather than rely on my weak-will to see me through the hard times.

I was just reading about the Golden Shot and am a little worried that this won't work so well this time around. Does anyone have any insights on this? Please tell me that I haven't blown it.

Iowagirl
Mon, Apr-14-03, 14:53
You haven't blown it. The important thing is you've gotten off your laurels and are back on the path!

There are many on this site that have left lc and returned with great success. I'm not buying the Golden Moment stuff, myself.

Welcome back and good luck!

gotaloseit
Mon, Apr-14-03, 14:55
Hi,

I dont believe it either. I lost and then gave up. Went back to it and have lost steadily ever since. Good luck, those pounds will just fall off.