PDA

View Full Version : Checking in and anyone T-Tapp and SP?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fitmom23
Fri, Apr-11-03, 14:08
Hi. For all of us who are new, something's working. I have been eating this way for a couple of months. I feel better than I did while on SS woe. I have almost cleared up my acne I had terrible cystic, hormonal acne) and my skin is hydrated again. I feel different in my body now. I know that sounds wierd, but even though I have gained a few pounds I feel like I look better. (My inches haven't changed yet either). Because I do not feel the need to exercise myself to death anymore, I decided to try a new workout routine called T-Tapp and am wondering if anyone has had success with this program. I have done it for one week now and find that I am sweating even though I am not jumping around. My only concern is that I may gain more weight because my workout schedule doesn't seem as intense as it should be. T-Tapp sounds great in theory but I want to hear from someone outside of thier website. Please let me know. Best wishes!

amieK
Fri, Apr-11-03, 14:52
Sorry I don't have personal experience with T-tapp but I read a post on another forum from a raw foodist who was doing it and loved it. I tried to find her post but wasn't able to access the board. Good luck finding out more!

amieK
:wave:

amieK
Fri, Apr-11-03, 14:58
A google search revealed this T-Tapp forum (http://pub26.ezboard.com/bwenonahsttappforum)
It appears you have to register to read messages though.

fitmom23
Sat, Apr-12-03, 15:22
Thanks AmieK.

Sydney1030
Wed, Apr-16-03, 19:55
At first I liked TTapp, but then I got very bored with it and went back to walking and aerobic weight training with the Firm videos. For me, it gives me the look I'm after and I never get bored with it. My sister still TTapps tho and also does the Winsor Pilates. She likes it a lot.
You can always give it a go-Form is soooooooooo important with TTapp tho, you really need to concentrate to get results. If you decide you don't like it, you can always sell your tapes on Ebay, I sold mine for nearly what I bought them for. Best of luck to you.

fitmom23
Wed, Apr-16-03, 20:59
sydney1030, I have been tapping for 2 weeks straight now and don't feel like my body is changing. I am doing a bootcamp. I feel guilty because I feel like I am not really working out and am frustrated by trying to keep up with form. I am swelling and my face is breaking out. Could be PMS but my face has been so clear since I started eating this way. Anyway, I still walk but have cut everything else out while I bootcamp. We'll see. . .

Piano
Fri, Apr-18-03, 14:39
What is TTapp? I've never heard of it. I am doing the exercises in Body For Life and love it, it fits well with TSPII. I had to taper down my cardio so that I don't do more than 80% heart rate though. I also squeeze in some Pilates once or twice a week.

Piano