PDA

View Full Version : [Montignac] Time Difference

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KoKo
Thu, Apr-10-03, 18:02
Hey Shirl

I think we have a big time difference - I am now at 8:00 pm have no idea what you are at probably going to sleep or even next week :D being so far away. I have to get my survivor fix and then will probably fall asleep (I get up really early) so if you've got a problem - hang in and I'll get back to you tomorrow (Canada time :D )

shirls
Thu, Apr-10-03, 19:28
Yeah, it's a bummer getting on these forums 'cos most people are from the other side of the world for me and so never on at the same time as me (unless there's someone out there suffering from insomnia). ;) Luckily in a couple of months time I'll be in Rome, Italy for three months, so easier to write people online at the same time. (Although it may wreak HAVOC with my diet, as I never saw any wholemeal pasta over there when I was there!) Also, who wants to give up PIZZA! :yum:

Well, don't want to keep you from enjoying Survivor. Sorry I can't say I know who your son looks like, not having watched that program ever. To tell the truth, reality shows do nothing for me (although I will shamefacedly admit to watching the Bachelor now and again when there's nothing else on!)

Look forward to hearing from you again. Thanks for being so patient. STill awaiting a clear explanation on the difference GI and GL load (mentioned in another post). I really want to do what's right, as this diet sounds like one I can handle (if I only understood it!!) :daze:

Spang
Fri, Apr-11-03, 02:46
Did you read my long explanation about GI and GL descriptions?

Certain types of pizza on phase 2 are fine.

Spang
Fri, Apr-11-03, 02:47
btw - being in italy will still be 8 or 9 hours ahead of me!

but it is 1.50 am here right now, and i've just got home from work :(

YUCK!