PDA

View Full Version : Back Again!!!!, Hopefully better luck!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pippa
Tue, Apr-08-03, 23:46
Hello folks,
I hust wanted to stop in to say hello, and that I'm at this low carbing again.I have no idea why I stopped the 1st time, I did so good! But I guess it can hit ya like like, ya know?

I got the new and improved "DANDR" I guess it's bout the same, it has a little more info in it that the old issue. I hope I can stick to it this time, I have gained about 15 more freakin pounds since i've been off! I have got to have yoou guys encouragement! So every little reply helps!

I'm glad to be back! :wave:

PIPPA

Alina
Wed, Apr-09-03, 00:04
Hi Pippa!

Welcome back!
I'm sure if you stay here with us you can do it this time.
I see you have a journal - great! Easier to stay in touch.
Please, check my links below, they might help.
I will visit your journal later today.
Best of luck! :)
Alina

Cali Love
Wed, Apr-09-03, 02:25
I am back as well! I stopped shortly before XMAS after completing my 2 week induction period without any cheating and losing about 16 lbs. I did so well and then I fell off the wagon and started making excuses why don't to go back to my diet.

I have actually gained back all my weight I lost, in addition to about 5 or so more pounds.

I hope I remain strong! I am tired of being fat.

Oh... and I have a journal -- any support given would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to you Pippi!

:thup: :D