PDA

View Full Version : Is there hope ???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Chloë Mae
Mon, Apr-07-03, 20:30
Hello,

This is my first day on induction and I am scared. Scared that it won't work. I have been on a lot of diets from fasting to WW. I would lose for awhile, then stop and gain it back. My Dr. suggested WLS (weight loss surgery) and I am against it. He gave me the go ahead to do the Atkins WOE. I am hypothyroid and on Armour thyroid.

Thanks for listening.

P_JANE
Mon, Apr-07-03, 20:35
Welcome Chloe Mae

You have made the right choice and come to the right place. Believe me if you follow the rules of induction the weight will come off and your cravings will disappear.

You will find lots of support and encouragement here. Read through many of the posts and you will see what I mean.

Good luck and keep in touch. You can do it! :roll:

nater25
Tue, Apr-08-03, 08:08
way to go!

YOu picked the BEST WAY!!

It is ok to be freaked out!
I was!

You just need to take it one day at a time!

The first few weeks will be tough.
just remember nothing taste as good as thin feels!

also once your going, it feels so great you never want to quit!YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me know how I can help :wave: :wave:

P.S. I love to chat
lets talk