PDA

View Full Version : Hi there - I'm new! :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

flirt9663
Sun, Apr-06-03, 14:58
Hi everyone - I have been doing Atkins off and on for about a year - lost/gained/lost/gained. But now I'm back on it in full force and am hoping to stick to it forever, or at least longer than I have... Anyone else in the same boat as me?

celtinore
Sun, Apr-06-03, 18:44
Greetings, and welcome! :wave: I'm in my 9th week, and so haven't experienced the start/restart that you speak of, but I do recall seeing others on the board mentioning that they're "back" or are "picking up where they left off", etc. You're sure to find someone here with similar experiences. Be sure to start a journal!

Deshukel
Sun, Apr-06-03, 21:50
Hi- I'm new here too..isn't it great.?? So tell me what made you stop before? I am only into this for the second time and only for a week or so.. what made you stop? I feel driven by the scale and compliments.. LOL.. I'm sure my willpower will eventually fade..... Well good luck to you!!!

flirt9663
Tue, Apr-08-03, 06:58
Hi there - not sure what made me stop before - it could have been that I lost about 20 pounds, fit into everything that I couldn't fit into for a while and then decided that going off one day a week was fine, which turned into every day! But I know it's got to be a complete way of life for good so this time I am determined! Best of luck to you in your goals! :) I know this time it's forever for me! :roll:

nater25
Tue, Apr-08-03, 08:05
Welcome!

good to have to here.

I wish you all the luck!

This site is really a great way to keep at it and make this a lifestyle change

let me know how I can help!
:wave: