PDA

View Full Version : Cajun Fried Wings...YUMMY!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Goat Lady
Fri, Apr-04-03, 14:06
I just made myself some wings that were awsome! I just used the frozen kind that come in a bag and thawed them out.

Put them in a zip lock bag with Tony's Chachere's (or any Cajun/Creole Seasoning) and shook the bag until they were mixed with the seasoning...put them in my fry daddy until they were done (about 10-12 min or until they float) and put them on a plate w/a paper towel (to drain)....and....EAT!!! (make sure they've cooled off!!!LOL)

Just thought I would share this with everybody, I thought they were GREAT! (if I do say so myself!!)

Don't think there are any carbs...unless the oil had some, but if they do, it's not much!!! ENJOY!!! :wave:

ray98
Tue, Apr-29-03, 22:07
sounds yummy!

klawrence
Sat, May-03-03, 14:24
Just a warning-- I've noticed a lot of Cajun seasonings have added sugar. (I'm not familiar with the brand you're using.)