PDA

View Full Version : New person on the block

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cbrim38
Tue, Apr-01-03, 18:10
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
hola,
I am so desparate to lose weight. the summer is coming real quick and i can't believe i still have all this weight to lose. I won't go into detail because it would be way to long. but apr of 2001 to june 2001 i had lost 25lbs and 13 inches great. but i had to go to work after 14yrs of marriage. well since then i gained back just about all of it. i did by bfl. i just can't seem to get back into that right now. one depressed most of the time, mostly about my love life the way it has been going the last 6 months.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have tried this before the atkins and lost 5lbs in two days. I was reading someone posts here and one said be realistic in your wieght loss goals. 10% the first two weeks well i would lose about 19lbs if that was true, but this person didn't lose weight for the first 4wks only inches which would be great too.

celtinore
Tue, Apr-01-03, 18:36
Welcome! :wave: Glad you found us -- there's so much encouragement and support here!