PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wylloe
Sun, Mar-30-03, 00:44
Hello all! I've been lurking a while and figured I should introduce myself. I'm a 45 yr. old wife, mom, and gramma who is getting a bit too big for her britches :( This is my 2nd serious time on Atkins. The 1st time I dropped 50 lbs., but managed to gain it back throughout the course of 3 years.

Soooo...I'm back on the wagon again. It's easier to do this time since I'm aware of what I can have and what I can't. Also, the carb cravings seemed to go away quicker *whew*!!! My main goal is to find a way to keep it off once I get there. I'm sure this forum will be a great source of strength, fellowship, inspiration, and information for now...and in the years to come :p

chysmith
Sun, Mar-30-03, 01:27
Originally posted by wylloe
I'm sure this forum will be a great source of strength, fellowship, inspiration, and information for now...and in the years to come :p

You'll definitely find all of that here, plus much more. Check out the recipe section for lots of great ideas that will help keep you on track.

:wave:

jers52
Sun, Mar-30-03, 09:18
it is great to know this support is here whenever we need it isn't it?

Jan