PDA

View Full Version : Introduction.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

salfost
Sat, Mar-29-03, 17:16
:cool:
Hello. I am Sally , and am new on this site. I have been on differing low carb diets a few times. I feel they do work, and that I am better physically, mentally and emotionally on them. I don't crave as much either. But have gone off the wagon and when I do , I have a hard time to get back on. I need help. I would like some people who have lost over 100lbs. to prod me on and give me some insights into how they did it successfully. I like fruit and find that is something I miss on low carb. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated to get me motivated again. Thanks Sal from Maine!

RCFletcher
Sat, Mar-29-03, 17:30
Hi salfost,

There is a triple digits club for peopl ewho have 100lbs to lose or who have lost 100lbs - yes it can be done!

Good luck,
Robert