PDA

View Full Version : New - Just started 2 hours agi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SusanV
Mon, Mar-17-03, 06:37
Just decided to start Atkins last night after reading the book. This will be my third attempt at doing it. However, I have strong motivation this time - my weight was up 8 pounds this weekend after a weekend carb binge

The previous two times I did it partially and I know you can't do it half way. I am in it for good this time

Susan :wave:

nikkil
Mon, Mar-17-03, 07:40
Good for you!! Third times the charm :D :D

Luck o' the Irish to you!

Nicole

TeresaV
Mon, Mar-17-03, 07:50
Hi SusanV: I am starting fresh today too. I've been low carbing since Nov. with a lapse at Christmas. I haven't really been trying since then. So, here I go again. I am planning my menus for the week and making a grocery list. I suggest you do this too. It makes it so much easier when everything is planned and there for you. Good Luck!

SusanV
Mon, Mar-17-03, 09:06
For the kind welcome. Your idea about planning menus is great. I am surfing the web for some recipes. If I am going to get to enjoy things I want gourmet meals! And the great thing is that I am finding all sorts of yummy sounding recipes