PDA

View Full Version : My 3 Month Report Card

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pcrawfrd
Sat, Mar-15-03, 21:40
Now on the fourth notch on that belt I could not fit into 3 months ago!!!

I've got several of my friends interested now, I just point them to the information, and they have all seen results.

I can't wait until 190!!!!!!!!!!

no more su
Sat, Mar-15-03, 21:45
Wow, that's impressive. I've been on it three months myself and have lost about 25 pounds - but what's YOUR secret??!!

pcrawfrd
Sat, Mar-15-03, 21:45
I forgot to say that after the first month, I have cheated at least one night a week.

Last night I had baby back ribbs (sauce), cornbread, steak fries, etc.

Last week I had pizza.

Stick to it 6 days a week, you will see results! (and the day after enjoying all those carbs YOU WILL FEEL GUILTY -- which will get you back on track .... until you cheat again!)

pcrawfrd
Sat, Mar-15-03, 21:47
Originally posted by no more su
Wow, that's impressive. I've been on it three months myself and have lost about 25 pounds - but what's YOUR secret??!!

My secret, if it is, is that I am SUPER carb averse on my non-cheat days. Salads and broccoli, and that is IT.

pcrawfrd
Sat, Mar-15-03, 21:51
Originally posted by no more su

I keep on forgetting to say things. I do 40 minuts on a Precor Eliptical machine 4-5 days a week. First thing in the morning (4:30am), before I eat breakfast (which usually consists of a 3 egg white omelette with 3 strips of bacon.)

TraceyLynn
Mon, Mar-17-03, 15:57
I have been doing that also one day a week I treat myself and I think it gets me going again!!!

Kristine
Sat, Mar-22-03, 16:44
Hiya PC: congratulations! :cheer: Keep it up! :thup:

Y'know, your cheat night is probably acting similarly to the carb up done by people following CKD or Body Opus. (See the exercise forums if you're not sure what that is. :) ) It's not a trick that I would recommend to newbies or to people with blood sugar problems, but it sounds like it's doing you good. :thup:

slack32
Sun, Mar-30-03, 22:35
You are doing such a good job! Keep on going! Do what you are doing! It is working for ya!
:thup:

fefe
Thu, Apr-17-03, 02:19
great