PDA

View Full Version : food does not control my life no more!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

roch
Sat, Mar-15-03, 06:47
Hey you all, im roch and i am a atkins virgin, for the past 10 days i have been on the induction and have lost 10 pounds, i have been overweight all my life and decided last year enough is enough,while going to weight watchers and sticking to 750-1000 cals a day i lost 55 pounds in 4 months without exercise, due to bad health, bad eating and plenty of stress i put back on 28 pounds, on feb 17th i started again lost my first stone real easy and the last 10 days been on atkins, for the first time in my life im not thinking and craveing carbs, got a long way to go but im determined to do it, good luck everyone,take care,be good, roch :wave: :daze: :thup: ;)

RBalhan
Sat, Mar-15-03, 06:59
Hi Roch :wave:

Congratulations on your commiting to lc'ng. And, Welcome to this Forum. You wil find lots of friends here and lots of help to guide you along the journey.

Lots of luck to you

Rose :rose: