PDA

View Full Version : Journal and Gym Log

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mykebass
Wed, Mar-12-03, 08:56
Here we go. While I realize this is for GYM LOGS, I've decided to use the space to do a bit of journaling (I hope this is okay) and briefly list my routines.

Anyway, while I have been working 5 days a week for the past month and two days, I have been fine-tuning my routines and supplements. I'm currently taking Ergopharm 1-AD, Xenadrine RFA-1, CLA, and a one-a-day vitamin. I was following the BFL training regime, but after some research decided to go with a different approach. As I stand know, I'm following the following routine:

Monday- 20 Minute High Intensity Cardio on Elliptical (I'll switch up every two weeks) and Upper Body weigth training doing heaviest possible weight with good form with 3 sets of eight repitions.

Tuesday - 20 Minute High Intensity Cardio (I'll switch up every two weeks)

Wednesday- 20 Minute High Intensity Cardio on Elliptical (I'll switch up every two weeks) and Upper Body weigth training doing heaviest possible weight with good form with 3 sets of eight repitions.

Thursday - 20 Minute High Intensity Cardio (I'll switch up every two weeks)

Friday - 20 Minute High Intensity Cardio on Elliptical (I'll switch up every two weeks) and Lower Body weigth training doing heaviest possible weight with good form with 3 sets of eight repitions.

Now, I only do the lower body once a week because I'm actually very muscular in my lower body (probably from carrying around all the extra weight).

LittleAnne
Mon, Mar-31-03, 02:26
Hi Mykebass

Just dropping by to wish you a Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful day.

http://sendfloral.com/crunchfloral/T043-03.jpg