PDA

View Full Version : Newbies...great Article On Why We Should Drink Lots Of Water

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RBalhan
Tue, Mar-11-03, 16:02
To all the Newbies and everyone else:

I found a great article on why we should drink lots of water and all the benefits it has normally and especially while dieting. Don't know how long this article will stay on line (it was on a NutriSystem newsletter) but you can access it below. I found it to be very interesting and I found out a lot I didn't know (like cold water was better than room temperature).

Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.nutrisystem.com/newsletter/weekof/030903/story1.cfm

If you have any opinions, why not post them. This seems to be a #1 question for Newbies when starting low carbing.

Rose :rose:

Jeffiner
Tue, Mar-11-03, 16:13
Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. It was a good article.

Jenn :wave:

dcbrowne
Tue, Mar-11-03, 17:09
Enjoyed the article, Thanks!!

iBelieve
Tue, Mar-11-03, 17:25
Excellent article Rose, thanks! :)

mommyto3
Tue, Apr-08-03, 09:57
I just have to add my thanks for the article as well! I have been wondering just what water did to help in weightloss and this explained it so that even I could understand! :D

It was very helpful. Thanks again!

Alina
Wed, Apr-09-03, 00:08
Great idea, Rose! :wave:

I can only attach my humble links to this great thread, please check those below. I made them for you, dear newbies!!!! :)
Alina