PDA

View Full Version : beginner querie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JACQUIE UK
Tue, Mar-11-03, 07:53
Hi
I only just started Atkins yesterday, but I'm concerned because I'm eating tons of veg and salad. Can I just check that for induction I should be eating 230g of the salad and 140g of the vegs per day plus 20g of carbs? Is that right? I am permanently full!
Please help
Jacquie

Alina
Tue, Mar-11-03, 08:02
Induction says no more than 20g carb a day, including everything that is. But you must eat veggies, they are important.
I think youshould start calculating foods using Fitday.com, it's very easy...you can check out my foods if you like.
Any questions, just ask...
Oh, not feeling hungry is normal.. means that it works!
Good luck!
alina

Lioness
Tue, Mar-11-03, 10:22
First... I want to say Welcome to the LC way of life... and much luck and success...

Then I want to say wow... I have a friend.. (whom I'm going to visit very soon) in Scotland named Jaqui...

just struck me as funny....

keep us posted on how your doing... Great thread here... and loads of support...

ciao 4 now :wave: