PDA

View Full Version : Hi there..check out my Journal please

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

goin2ba6
Mon, Mar-10-03, 18:55
Hello...I'm new to Atkins WOE and would love to welcome anyone to view my journal. I would appreciate comments on my menu, as this is still a learning process for me, and I want to have a positive induction. My username is "Going to be a 6", meaning, size 6. I'm now a 18w - 20w - much to frustrating! I found a size 5/6 outfit in my closet that I couldn't get my big toe through, but am determined to wear it in a year!! I have it hanging in plain view - I haven't worn it since I was 20 - a very long 12 years ago! I hope to have the willpower to continue with weight loss this time around...good luck to everyone on their new journey!!

Nina :wave:

AmberAA1
Mon, Mar-10-03, 19:57
Hi Nina I don't see a journal icon under your name. Are you sure you started one? Go back and check where you posted. Did you just start another thread somewhere? Did you go under G and hit new thread.