PDA

View Full Version : A Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Shirleyfe
Sat, Mar-08-03, 18:49
Hi,
I am new.
I am a type 11 diabetic and I am hoping the cad diet will help me keep my blood sugar in check.
I have lost about 23 lb's on Atkins, but I am looking for more diversity.
I am from Texas, moving to Kansas to be around Son and Grandchildren. I was born and raised in S.E. Kansas. We love to cook and eat in Kansas. Lol.
I am excited to try Cad.
If there is anyone else on this diet who is also a type 11 diabetic, I would like to hear about your experience on this woe

Shirleyfe

AmberAA1
Sun, Mar-09-03, 13:33
Hi Shirley, I am on CAD but not a diabetic, sorry. I just wanted to come in and say HI! I switched from Atkins to CAD also, really cause of the same reason. I have found a link about Dr. Berstein and diabetics and I hope this helps you, you can post any of your questions there and they will be answered. Also you may want to start a journal to help you keep track of everything. Good luck on your LC journey. Just click here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82721) to get to the link.