PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lexicam
Fri, Mar-07-03, 17:48
Hello group!........just wanted to introduce myself...I live in Biloxi,Mississippi and have just started Atkin's a week ago..I have lost 4 lbs...but am still craving sugars terribly!I am sleeping better than I have slept in 10 years.....onward and upward!!!!!!!!!

lkonzelman
Fri, Mar-07-03, 17:50
Hi and welcome -

Once you get through this carb detoxing you will feel so good and your appetite for the sweets will definitely calm down.

Just make sure to eat when you are hungry. You are finally allowed to do that now. Hurray!

CAKES66
Fri, Mar-07-03, 19:48
Lexicam

You have certainly come to the right place. :) I'm still kind of new here myself. In the past 2 weeks I have learned so much from people all over the country. Everyday I get some kind of inspiration and/or encouragement from reading about other people's experiences with LCing. I hope the chair in front of your computer is comfortable :) . :wave: