PDA

View Full Version : eating anxiety

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DuPont
Fri, Mar-07-03, 13:20
Well here it is the first Friday in Lent, and I was on my way to Bible study which just happened to be from 11am- 1 pm. So, all morning I kept thinking about, should I eat before I go, maybe after, take something with me. While driving it hit me that I stress way to much about food, when I'm going to eat, and what. Anybody else feel this way? Food is on my mind too often.

osuzana
Fri, Mar-07-03, 18:28
You hit the nail on the head! Just doing any diet would put me in the "think of food more often" mode! :( It isn't much different now, I'm always obsessing about what and when to eat. I have "food on the brain syndrome" I find if I'm really busy (which I am not in the winter) I just have too much time on my hands and it seems like i'm always hunting for the next meal or tid bit to fill up the time. When I'm busy, I could, and often go without remembering to eat. I lose more when I eat less, even on this WOE. I never gorge myself but I eat 3 meals a day and maybe 1 snack, it makes me so frustrated because I lose at a snails pace. I actually gained back all the weight I lost this past summer, and now I'm back to square one! :cry: ~ Osuzana :rheart: