PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jules420
Fri, Mar-07-03, 01:59
Hi I am from Auckland New Zealand and am totally out of my depth getting around these forums. I dont know where to start or go when I first log on, I an not that hot on computor tech. stuff but really enjoy the discussions and support. At the moment I am trying cadlp which I like but my be rewarding myself a bit much, do you think I should start on a stricter induction first, or it may just be with a new woe as instead of the DIETING I just feel bad about things I am eating which on other diets they are restricted. My DH is being really good, come home with a treat for himself and proudly said he bought one for me ( my heart sank as I have being trying hard) to my surprise he gave me a Darrell Lea Zero Carb chocolate bar.I thought that was sweet. Sorry abit side tracked. So any help getting around much appreciated. I have posted a few things but then have trouble trying to find them again. :confused: :wave:

Elihnig
Fri, Mar-07-03, 03:11
If you leave the box checked at the bottom when you submit a reply or start a thread that says e-mail notification, you will be subscribed to that thread. E-mail notification is down for the moment, but you can click on your profile icon at the top of the page and it will show you all the threads you are subscribed to.

You can also do a search for your posts, searching for posts by jules420 either all posts, or by a certain date, like yesterday.

You can also get to places by using the forum jump box and scrolling to the forum that you'd like to read.

Have you read the CAD/CALP forum yet, since that is your chosen plan?

I moved this from introductions to newbie's questions and left a redirect if you went there looking for it.

Beth

jules420
Thu, Mar-13-03, 02:05
Thanks for the info. I have read the cadlp and have been doing it but not with any great success. I have just finished reading The Atkins diet and feel I would be more comfortable with taht so am starint thw induction 2 weeks tomorrow. :roll: