PDA

View Full Version : snacks

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mcgee
Thu, Mar-06-03, 14:02
I am new to the low carb world but addicted to Snyders honey mustard pretzel pieces. do I have to give them up completely cold turkey to be successful or is there a good substitute? :q:

lkonzelman
Thu, Mar-06-03, 14:04
I don't know sommersize - I am an atkins person. So take my advice with that perspective.

Give up the pretzels completely!

Have some pepperoni and cheese slices. Have some celery or red pepper filled with cream cheese. Make yourself an awesome salad w/ lots of delicious dressing.

There is a world of great tasting food you can have now. And finally you can eat until you are full and without guilt!

Iowagirl
Fri, Mar-07-03, 09:28
Put the pretzels down and slowly back away..... :D I'm thinking it's time for a new snack - check out the recipe site, there's lots of quick, easy, tasty things you can have, instead.
Good luck!

mcgee
Fri, Mar-07-03, 09:31
Thanks for the words of advice. I actually made it through Sobey's last night without buying the usual bag of honey mustard pretzel pieces - never thought I could do that! Something is working............. :thup: