PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from South Carolina?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rwaters
Wed, Mar-05-03, 20:12
I've been doing LC now since Jan. 6. I'm enjoying eating all the new foods and it really helps that my husband and sister are doing this with me. My children aren't so happy with giving up white bread, chips, and real ice cream, but I know they are healthier for it. They laugh at us because we are such label-readers now. I am finding it difficult at times because my husband is losing so much faster and easier than I am. I do well to lose 1 pound a week when he loses at least 5.
Does anyone live in South Carolina? I haven't found anyone on the site, but I may not be looking the right way.
Looking forward to reading more entries each day. :wave:

deb_o
Wed, Mar-05-03, 22:10
Well, I'm not from South Carolina, but thought I'd drop a line anyway!
Men, unfortunatly for us, often lose faster than women. So unfair, huh? :p

RBalhan
Thu, Mar-06-03, 14:24
Hi :wave:

I'm not from So. Carolina either but our daughter and son-in-law live in Seneca, South Carolina. Are you anywhere near there? We go there quite often and it is a lovely state.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you here.

Rose:rose:

rwaters
Thu, Mar-06-03, 17:56
I grew up in Greenville, which isn't far from Seneca, but now live in Summerville near Charleston. It is beautiful and always humid.

LindaC6724
Fri, Mar-07-03, 10:07
Welcome to this journey with the other lowcarbers here. We welcome you with open arms. The more the merrier.

I can see that you don't have far to go before you hit goal, but know that we will still be here when you hit goal. Good luck on your journey to good health too.

We Love Lowcarbing

luddybell
Thu, Mar-13-03, 18:34
hey im from south carolina....... where in sc are you?? im in the upstate......................

cuteblonde
Fri, Mar-14-03, 06:52
i'm in florence, sc completing nursing school. i graduate in may. YAY!!!!! i'm from myrtle beach and plan on moving to charleston after graduation.

gerimac42
Sun, Mar-16-03, 09:25
hi waters im from sc and not too far from you ... :wave: ever hear of cottageville ? well thats where i am ...good to know im not the only one in sc ....
smiles to everyone ...Geri

rwaters
Thu, Mar-20-03, 20:03
I sure have heard of Cottageville. Everyone around here has if they go to Walterboro. Drop that speed and look for cops ;)
We used to go through your town when my boys played soccer.

celtinore
Thu, Mar-20-03, 21:48
Welcome! :wave: I've got family in SC, and have fond memories of lazy days spent on the screened porch, drinking ice tea!

It's one of my pet rants that men lose faster ... my husband manages to stay about 7 lbs ahead of me, daggone him!