PDA

View Full Version : looking for a diet buddy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rasia1
Wed, Mar-05-03, 14:33
:wave: hi all.

i'm a 36year old mother of two who's tiered of being tied.
i live in michigan and enjoy gardeding and cooking (not good for someone trying to loose weight). i've started some weight training and my kids and my job keep me fairlly active.

i'm looking for someone with simular profile stats. to keep in touch with, and/or someone who is knowledgeable and has succes on atkins.

also would love comunicating with anyone interested in doing so.

lots of love to share.
rasia

RBalhan
Wed, Mar-05-03, 14:54
Hi Raisa: :wave:

Welcome to this Forum. This is a great place to start out. You will find lots of support and lots of advice from the Forum Moderators and also from the rest of us. I have been lc'ng for about 8 weeks and find it very easy to stick with it. I personally haven't had any cravings at all. I guess the best advice is to keep your Fat intake to 60-70%, Carb levels at 3-5% and the rest goes to protein.

If you go to Fitday.com and record your food menus daily it will figure out your stats. And, starting a journal will help you find a buddy with similar profile stats.

Good luck to you:daizy:

Rose:rose:

rasia1
Wed, Mar-05-03, 15:00
rose

thank you and i love your quote.

love
rasia.

GinaV
Wed, Mar-05-03, 17:49
Hi Rose :wave:

Welcome aboard. We have fairly similar goals and lives. I'm on my second week of induction for the second time.

I tried LC last year but got distracted with various family crisis. I have two kids (one of each), live in Toronto and also love cooking and gardening.

Give me a click if you think I am close enough in goals to give you buddy support.

Gina

rasia1
Thu, Mar-06-03, 07:12
:wave:

hi gina

i put a post in your journal.

thanks
rasia.

gingertea
Thu, Mar-06-03, 17:49
Hi Rasia, we have fairly similar goals as well. I restarted lcing in January after falling off the wagon for about four months. I love how I feel eating this way. Will pop in to your journal.
Gin