PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ladyvlts
Tue, Mar-04-03, 18:38
:wave: Hi! I am new to the boards. I actually have been checking them out for the last week. Too much of a chicken to join until today. Started atkins last Friday 5 1/2 lbs off as of this morning. My husband has lost 8. Started the program because he had some health concerns at his last dr. appt. high choles. /high b/p and pre-diabetic. I have always needed to lose weight so...I can't believe how wonderful I feel. Energy and no longer feeling like I'm in a "fog". Sorry for going on. Good Luck everyone!

grateful1
Tue, Mar-04-03, 20:55
Ladyvlts....I've recently joined here too, so just want to say hi and sounds like your doing good.

ladyvlts
Tue, Mar-04-03, 21:10
Thanks Grateful1. Good luck to you and hopefully I'll see you around on the boards! :spin: :daze:

ladyvlts
Tue, Mar-04-03, 21:12
Grateful 1 I just noticed your hometown. I lived in Cary for about a year and a half about 12 years ago. Beautiful city. Close to the ocean and the mountains. Did you get anymore ice storms?

grateful1
Wed, Mar-05-03, 11:30
Yes, we just had one two weeks ago Monday although it wasn't as bad as the one last year. To me, Cary is still beautiful and growing!

So how's your day? I'm still sick but on the mend and I made a decent breakfast egg scramble with ham, peppers, cheese and a mustard sauce. I'll add this to my journal later.

Have a good one,
Erica