PDA

View Full Version : lazy cook

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

szanne50
Sun, Mar-02-03, 11:56
hello Karen and to all.
My husband and I have only begun low carb eating and it seems very simple to eat eggs, meat, cheese, low carb veggies and salad. It also gets very old with no imagination to spark it up. I am looking for a simple but delicious menu plan for induction.
I'm not asking for much! :D

Karen
Sun, Mar-02-03, 14:57
Hello szanne50!

Have you looked through the recipe section yet? There are lot's of great recipes that are suitable for induction.

One of the great things about low-carbing is that you can plan your own meals. There's not a set way to eat and you can put together great menus according to your food preferences. Looking through the journals that people on Atkins keep here is also a great way to get ideas. Have a look at the Daily Menu Forum, a sub-forum of this one. There's lots of ideas there too. I'll let you in on a secret. Interesting vegetable dishes and sauces are the way to prevent boredom.

I know it's tough in the beginning, but the sooner you learn to do this, the better off you'll be! :D

Karen

szanne50
Sun, Mar-02-03, 16:43
Thankyou Karen, I will look up the journal. I have already been enjoying the salads. Truthfully, it is my husband that is bored. :rolleyes:

Karen
Sun, Mar-02-03, 17:45
Truthfully, it is my husband that is bored.
Well, he could always do the cooking! :D

Karen

szanne50
Sun, Mar-02-03, 17:58
We were just 'discussing' that. ;)
I have been looking over the low carb recipe section and your recipes and I can tell I am going to have great fun on this diet. I can't wait to try some new food tastes!

Karen
Sun, Mar-02-03, 20:42
I can tell I am going to have great fun on this diet. I can't wait to try some new food tastes!
This is the most luxurious way imaginable to eat! You're gonna love it!

Karen