PDA

View Full Version : im new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

adorable
Sat, Mar-01-03, 11:54
hello, my name is adorable and i have been on this site for 1 minute...i have lost almost 100 lbs on low carb....i would like good friends with same goal my middle name is dora but i hated it so ive changed it here on the site to a dora ble..... :daze:

Talon
Sat, Mar-01-03, 13:25
Welcome! :wave:

You've done so incredibly well! Can't wait to hear some of your success tips!

LindaC6724
Fri, Mar-07-03, 12:23
Welcome to this journey with the other lowcarbers here. We welcome you with open arms. The more the merrier.

While I am not new at this, I am just re-inducting at a new weight. I was able to maintain my weight I lost so now that my body is use to it, I want to continue.

You sound like you are doing a Excellent Job and want to commend you on your weightloss -- that is truly FANTASTIC!!!, and hope that you keep hanging in there. It is slow, but it will come. Patience is the key to this WOL, if you don't have it you will sabatoge yourself .

As you can see, there is a vast amount of information here, too much to absorb at once, but everyday you come back you learn something news.

Everyone here is so friendly and our moderator is a GOD SEND! :bhug:

Have a great lowcarb day and remember ... take it one meal at a time, one day at a time and enjoy the journey together.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!